Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



We had a great Thanksgiving and we hope you did as well. We went on Wednesday to get a 4D ultrasound of the baby. She moved around a lot and we were able to get some great pictures of her as well as a real time DVD of the ultrasound. It is amazing to sit and watch the baby move and we feel like we know her already. We can't wait to meet her in just a few short months.

3 comments:

4torock said...

wow- that is the most amazing 4D I have ever seen!! Did u go somewhere or was it at your Dr.'s do tell!!!! lol Happy Thanksgiving - she is a cutie just like Hailey:)

Anonymous said...

This picture is amazing!! She is so beautiful. I think she looks like you, Jess. 59 days to go... :)

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see her in person. I had fun yesterday. Let's get together again soon.