



Brian won tickets to the Panthers game for Saturday night so we thought it would be fun to take Hailey to her first football game. She has a really cute Panthers cheerleader outfit and we didn't want it to go to waste. We took our good friends the Asbury's and Hailey loved having Tyler to play with at the game. Both kids did really well and actually got into cheering for the Panthers. Luckily they were winning so we got to cheer a lot. We left at half time because it was 9 o'clock and we needed to get the kids to bed.
We all had a great time and while we were leaving Hailey said " I like football" and she talked about the game all day on Sunday. I think I am in big trouble since it looks like I am the one person in my whole family who doesn't like sports, maybe the new baby will take after me and we can go shopping and get our nails done on football Sundays.
Speaking of nails I forgot to blog about painting Hailey's toenails. She actually sat still and let me paint both feet. She has loved showing them off to everyone but it was about two weeks ago so they are starting to chip. I am going to see if she will let me do it again.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Panthers game
Posted by Schleicher Family at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did Phoebe's toes for the first time a few weeks ago! They were so cute. I love getting to do all this "girly" stuff with her. We'll have to plan a Girl's Day when we're in town some time and all 4 (soon 5!!) get our nails done :)
OMgoodness-- sooo cute!! Tyler looks so big! Tell Katie we said hello and Go Panthers- can't wait till we go! :)
Post a Comment