

We have been a little busy around here lately with MOPS and play dates. We had two play dates for Hailey last week and then a friend of mommies came by to visit us as well. Mimi and Popi can to visit over the holiday weekend and we also got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. We have spent the last two days in the house while I get over this cold I have (for the second time this month). I can't wait till the weather warms up so we can play outside and not have to be all bundled up or stuck in the house. Hailey loves to be around other kids, she never cries when she goes to child care at the Y or at MOPS. Grandma and Grandpa came over last night to celebrate Grandma's birthday. Happy birthday Grandma!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Social Butterfly
Posted by Schleicher Family at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment