On Saturday we went and saw Daddy run another Triathalon sprint and cheered him on. I am so proud of him and he did a really good job. Then I spent the night with my granparents while mom and dad went to the movies. On Sunday I celebrated Mothers day with my mom. We went to church and then back home to take a nap. I hung out with my Uncle Jason and Auntie Ali for a while then hung out with all my grandparents and my mom and dad and I played and danced and helped them play cards. Then we all went out to eat and had a great time. I was extra good for mom on Mohters day.
Monday, May 14, 2007
I Love My Mom
Posted by Schleicher Family at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hailey,
Your Uncle Jason and Auntie Alli LOVED being able to spend some time with you on Mother's Day! You are getting to be such a big girl and we are very proud of you! I cannot wait to see you this weekend when we celebrate your mommy's birthday! Loves and kisses! Autie Alli and Uncle Jason
Hi Jessica and Hailey,
You both look wonderful and Hailey is growing so quickly. She is so cute! I hope that you all are doing well and I will talk with you soon.
Lindsey
Post a Comment